Tag Archives: how to get more traffic

How To Get More Website Traffic – SEO 2018 Complete Guide (Part 7)

15% off Baby Rompers at Goumikids.com. Code AllS15.

Bugatchi

Today we cover how to get more website traffic in 2018 with the skyscraper technique, guest posting, and re-purposing video content. I show you how to create the outline for your skyscraper post. In this outline I show you the different elements you need such as content upgrades, video embeds, quotes, social media buttons, heat maps, content analytics, and introductions.

Next I show you how to automate your outreach using http://pitchbox.com/ and get people to collaborate with you on your skyscraper post.

Here's the post I was mentioned from Backlinko: http://backlinko.com/skyscraper-technique

Here's the app to get video transcripts: https://www.rev.com/

Check out the previous videos for this tutorial:

P1. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5eQf4…

P2. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=czHzr…

P3. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y21AF…

P4. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=deV20…

P5. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JtkSfM4jW8&t=1s

P6: https://youtu.be/DrYwXqfWDi4

Need SEO help? Go to http://chasereiner.com/

See you guys in part 8!

-~-~~-~~~-~~-~-
Please watch: "How To Dominate Local SEO (Live Walk Through Tutorial)"

-~-~~-~~~-~~-~-

Shop the latest fashion sport shirts at Bugatchi.com

 

How to Get Website Traffic With Evergreen Content and Social Media Marketing

468x60 logo on right side and green

Tim Soulo from Ahrefs and Brian Peters from Buffer share their best strategies to get website traffic through evergreen content (SEO) and social media marketing.

Subscribe ► https://www.youtube.com/AhrefsCom?sub_confirmation=1

In this webinar, Tim shares how Ahrefs grew their blog using SEO and Brian shares how they were able to achieve growth through strategic promotion.

Here’s a breakdown of the full webinar replay:

04:21 Intro: A few words about what you’re going to learn.
06:36 A brief overview of Buffer and Ahrefs blogs and the top marketing strategies they’re using.
09:36 Ahrefs’ study of 1 billion content pages: What’s wrong with 95% of content.
11:33 SEO – Finding topics with huge traffic potential.
24:58 SEO – Building quality backlinks.
30:37 Content Promotion strategies that work best for Buffer’s blog.
32:57 Amplifying content with video.
42:47 Advertising with top performing content.
55:02 Q & A session from chat and some final words.

Slides are available on Slideshare: https://www.slideshare.net/ahrefs/how-to-build-your-website-traffic-with-evergreen-content-and-social-media-116779432

Tim Recommends Reading:
91% of Content Gets No Traffic From Google. And How to Be in the Other 9% (New Research by Ahrefs) ► https://ahrefs.com/blog/search-traffic-study/
Guest Blogging for SEO: How to Build High‐quality Links at Scale ► https://ahrefs.com/blog/guest-blogging/
How We Use Blogger Outreach To Promote Content And Build Links ► https://ahrefs.com/blog/blogger-outreach/
I Just Deleted Your Outreach Email Without Reading. And NO, I Don’t Feel Sorry. ► https://ahrefs.com/blog/outreach/

Brian Recommends Readings and Tools:
13 Proven Social Media Marketing Tips for Small Businesses & Entrepreneurs ► https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_RVYMN2SB8
One of Buffer’s top performing Facebook ads ► https://www.facebook.com/bufferapp/posts/1618913178181123
Animoto ► https://animoto.com/
Adobe Spark ► https://spark.adobe.com/
Adobe After Effects ► https://www.adobe.com/products/aftereffects.html

Visit Ahrefs’ and Buffer’s Blogs:
https://ahrefs.com/blog/
https://blog.bufferapp.com/

Be sure to subscribe for more actionable marketing and SEO tutorials.
https://www.youtube.com/AhrefsCom?sub_confirmation=1

STAY TUNED:
Ahrefs ► https://ahrefs.com/
YouTube ► https://www.youtube.com/AhrefsCom?sub_confirmation=1
Facebook ►https://www.facebook.com/Ahrefs
Twitter ►https://twitter.com/ahrefs